Custom Background

Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Week of School

So... Audrey and I recently finished our first week of school.  We hope you guys our enjoying the rest of our break, 'cause ours has been over for awhile!  I don't really know what Audrey though of it (Tbhis is Emma writing it), so I'll just tell you my opinion.  Latin was interesting, it was actually kind of easy.  I've tried one other language before, and Latin s much easier.  Math... it's math, I still don't like, and I absolutely despise it!!!  Rhetoric, which was logic, and teaches you good reasoning.  MAN!!!  That was SO easy!!  I just had to read, and I love to read!  And then literature... that's fun, it's also really easy.  Biology was good, we had to do a report on Protozoans, Algae, and Protistas.  And then there was the last subject, geography.  That one was really easy because it was just drawing... and I don't like drawing, but it was easy.  So Challenge A is not as hard as I thought it would be.  Thank you for listening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment