Custom Background

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Author Q. A.'s

I recently decided to email some questions to one of my favorite authors.  I hope you enjoy!  :)


This is Richard Paul Evans, he writes one of my favorite series, Michael Vey. Unfortunately when I got the answers back, it was as I had suspected, they get a lot of questions and don't have time to answer them all individually.  But I did get some information, and answers to the questions, so here they are...

Where did you find the inspiration for some of your characters in Michael Vey?
A few of the characters he named, was named after his children; Abigail, Mckenna, and Michael

How long does it usually take for you to write a book?
It can take about 6 months, and works about 40 hours a week

How did he begin to writing?
When he wrote his first book as a Christmas gift for his two daughters.  That book was passed around, and he got very good feedback from it, and he decided to self publish it

Where does he get his inspiration from?
He gets most of his inspiration while doing everyday things

No comments:

Post a Comment