Custom Background

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Starting School

Most of you don't start school until September 2nd, but for Audrey and Emma (The oldest Girlz) we started at this very moment!  I mean literally!  I (Emma) made this post then scheduled it to post itself as soon at 8:15 Tuesdays morning, August 19.  Audrey and I do CC (Classical Conversation), it is a program for home schoolers, so that you can learn classically.  We did this program last year, and did the class, Essentials.  Audrey really enjoyed it... Me?  Let's just say I had mix opinions.  I didn't enjoy it tremendously, but I didn't hate it how I expected to, but there were a few things I really did not like.  But it was alright.
   This year we're doing a class for older kids, Challenge A.  This year we're going to be learning Latin, Debate (geography), Rhetoric, Literature, and Math... Ew, I don't like math.  And then Riah is going to be starting Essentials in a couple weeks.  But Audrey and I have to start today.  So I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, because Audrey and I are done with ours.  Now from the class room we're sitting in right now, at this very moment, Goody-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment