Custom Background

Monday, June 9, 2014

Where's the Jail??

K., so I'll (Emma) admit it, I can be creepy (Even though my friend says not so, but ask my cousins, or little sisters, I am).  Well, today I was with my little sister, Leah (of course, everything is about her), and she wanted me to put her in jail.  I didn't want to get up, because I was thinking of a story, so I ignored her.  Well, this is the conversation that went on from there.

Leah:  Emma, put me in jail!
Emma:  Where's the jail?
Leah:  It's in my playhouse!
Emma:  What if it's not in the playhouse??  Maybe, it's in the closet
Leah:  Okay
Emma:  Or locked up in the bathroom
Leah:  Okay
Emma:  Or in the basement
Leah:  Okay
Emma:  *In a weird creepy voice* Or maybe it's in my stomach!
Leah:  *Screams*  No!!! 
*Emma leans in, with her mouth open*
*Leah screams*
Emma:  *Stops* Or maybe in daddy's tummy!
Leah:  NOOO!!
So thats how it went.  There were some funnier stuff, but I can't mention that.  'Cause it's a surprise.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment