Custom Background

Monday, June 23, 2014

The L

My friend and I have been e-mailing recently, and one day she sent me an e-mail saying something.  But what I found odd, was the mysterious L that appeared on the e-mail at the end.  It was there for no reason, and I e-mailed her back asking, "Why's the L there?"
   She e-mailed, "What L?"
   We went back and forth, and I explained how there was an L at the end of her e-mail, she looked back and said she didn't see any L.  So I checked to make sure I wasn't delusional, and found the L still there.  I e-mailed her back, and she insisted there was no L, so we decided that the L just appeared on my screen for something.
   But the L is so stink'in freaky!!!  It just one day appeared out of nowhere and only I can see it.  CREEPY!!

The L, no one but the victim can see it, no one can hear it.  It comes when your least expecting it, watch out, all those who have been marked by the L.  He he he he!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment