Custom Background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Very Valuable Life Lesson

Last night, I (Emma) was bowling with my friends and sisters, when I learned a very valuable that tested my patience, and mercy.  NEVER EAT TATER-TOTS WHEN THEIR HOT!!!!!  When I saw that my mom had ordered tater-tots, I was anxious to shove them in my mouth.  I rushed over, and shoved one of them in my mouth.  Immediately my mouth started burning, I covered my mouth, and looked at my mom. She laughed, "Yeah, she said their still pretty hot."
  "They're hot!!"  I said while trying to chew the burning tater-tot.
   So, the reason I learned patience, was well... I probably should have waited for those tater-tots to cool down.  Mercy... when I realized how hot they were, I really wanted to smash those stupid things!!!  But of course I couldn't do that cause I wouldn't have been able to eat them.  So, my advice to you... DON'T EAT HOT TATER-TOTS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment