Custom Background

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful 4...?

What are you most thankful for, out of everything (besides Jesus)?  The Girlz are going to answer that question for themselves today, on Thanksgiving.  A time to be thankful to God.

Emma-
I'm thankful for memories.  When I asked myself this question I thought of family and friends.  But since I couldn't do that I thought of memories.  Memories can be with anyone friends, family, even acquaintances.  There are painful memories and good memories.  Good memories are like, "Duh" of course you like them.  You remember them all your lives.  But painful memories, I'm still thankful for them, cause God gave us painful times to teach us about Him or to test us.  Painful memories are teaching experiences, grasp them, and let God teach you.  James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you face many kinds of trials.  That is the number one thing I'm thankful for.

Audrey-
I am thankful for... lots of stuff!  I am most thankful for my family.  They are the most wonderful people!  I love them so so so so so so so so so so much!

Moriah-
I am thankful 4 the BIBLE,because if we did not have Gods word we would not know how to live or defend ourselves spiritually.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you

No comments:

Post a Comment