Custom Background

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Limeberry

I just felt like sharing this with you.
My friend and I went to Limeberry recently, and it was pretty much just the same as any other trip to Limeberry.  We come in and get yummy yummy frozen yogurt (That is pretty much ice cream).  I got custard and cake batter, butterfinger crumbs, butterscotch sauce, and cherries.  My friend had cake batter... and I don't remember what else she had, whatever.  But we sat down, and started talking.  Then we started listening to the music- which is chosen by the employee present at the time-, because we recognized the song.  It was a christian song we often hear on the radio.  We listened to it for a moment, and began kind of singing along under our breath, along with a few other songs that came on later.
   We really liked that trip to Limeberry, it was... refreshing.  On the way home, all we talked about was the guy who worked there, because he had reminded us of someone (I'm not naming anyone).  We talked about it so much, that we forgot to text our moms and tell them that we were coming home, which we were supposed to do... oops  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment