Custom Background

Sunday, October 27, 2013

He said


'I won't give you more, more than you can take and I might let you bend,but I won't let you break.  Don't fear when you go through the fire, hang on when its down to the wire, stand tall and remember what He said'

I've been looking at a  lot of people lately, and I'm just like, "How is that person surviving?" Or, somedays I feel so down, and I ask myself, "How will I survive?"
But than each time I think of those words, 'more than you can take and I might let you bend,but I won't let you break' God will never let His followers to ever break, the lyrics say it all.  God loves you, and you will never pass any trial alone, and you can take joy in them, because God is there to pick you up when you slip. Everyone has a limit when they break, God will never pass that limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment